Did you know that Angas Park Premium Apricots are high in fiber and have no added sugar? Handpicked at their peak then meticulously sun dried until the very moment they emerge plump with a firm texture- hallmarks of the finest dried fruit. They have delicious and unique tart but sweet flavour. Bite into one and rest assured you’ve discovered the very best.
There are so many ways you can use dried apricots. Here are a few helpful ideas;
- Apricots and cheese complement each other extremely well. Use apricots as a condiment to your cheese platter.
- Why not make a delicious apricot and Nut mix. Add it to your favorite yoghurt or cereal to give it that little healthy crunch you like.
- Try adding dried apricots to your chicken or turkey. It brings a fresh flavourful taste to your dish.
- Are you looking to impress your guests tonight? Make a fresh quick and simple dried apricot baked ricotta that will wow everyone.
- Feeling like a healthy snack? Why not try making a homemade muesli bar and add a little bit of apricot sweet goodness.
For some more helpful recipe ideas, visit www.angaspark.com.au