Love crispy skinned salmon or succulent seared tuna steak?
The Tefal Ceramic Control range of frypans can be heated to a high temperature, and the ceramic coating compared with conventional non-stick coatings, helps you get beautifully crispy results, without the guesswork. The Ceramic Control cookware allows you to create quick and delicious family meals.
With the Tefal Thermo-Spot® technology in all frying pans, you can confidently cook at the perfect temperature. No more under cooking or over cooking your meals. Food cooked at the right temperature will help give you the perfect taste, flavour and textures. And of course, it will help lock in all the nutrients and peace of mind when cooking. Think crispier, healthier results time and time again!
Why the Tefal Ceramic Control range? Here a few key stats:
- Ceramic material is ideal for searing and crispy results when cooking
- Interior and exterior stain resistant coating makes cleaning a breeze
- Oven safe to 170°C – so you can keep your dinner warm or finish cooking in the oven
- Dishwasher safe – making it easy to clean
- Induction suitable – you can confidently use it on all cooktops
- Generous capacity – each frying pan has generous curved edges
- Made in France – made with quality materials in the heart of France!
TIP: Don’t forget to use butter or oil to prevent sticking when using ceramic cookware.
Cooking doesn’t have to be a chore – it can be quick, easy and hassle free when you have the right frying pan. Try a Tefal Ceramic Control Frying Pan and enjoy the results!