With its quick and responsive heat control settings, the Beko HII64500FHT induction cooktop offers all the benefits of gas cooking but in the form of an elegant, easy to clean ceramic hob.
An electronically powered coil produces an electromagnetic field meaning the induction hob only heats up if there is a pan on the cooking surface. The magnetic field penetrates the metal of the saucepan and sets up an electric current, generating heat which warms up the food or liquid inside. As soon as the saucepan is removed from the cooking surface, the area turns off automatically. Induction hobs can be used with any magnetic metals pans such as iron or stainless steel finish.
- 19 Cooking levels per zone
- Heats up only when there is a pot on the surface
- Wipe clean ceramic glass surface
- Spilt food won’t burn on the hob
- Up to 43% energy saving compared to gas hob
- Booster function for quick heating
Experience it for yourself by checking out our extensive range of induction cooktops at www.beko.com.au/cooking/Induction-cooktops