Sunny Queen Farms Free Range eggs are everything they’re cracked up to be.
Here are a dozen reasons why:
- They enjoy real free range conditions and plenty of space to run around the paddock with only 1500 hens per hectare on the outdoor range.
- The free range hens are tucked away in their barn each night safe from predators.
- Sunny Queen Free Range eggs have deliciously rich, golden yolks.
- The free range chooks have access to the outdoors for a minimum of eight hours a day.
- Every Sunny Queen Free Range egg is stamped with that famous happy smiley face.
- Sunny Queen Free Range farms are independently audited to ensure high quality standards are met.
- The free range hens are regularly visited by vets to ensure they’re healthy.
- Those happy free range chooks have cosy nesting boxes and perches to relax in.
- Sunny Queen Free Range chooks are fed a balanced diet developed in consultation with veterinary advice.
- Because they have such a happy, healthy life, they lay great tasting eggs.
- On the free range pastures, each chook has, on average, more space to themself than a king size bed (but no doona, that would be eggcessive).
- Sunny Queens Free Range farms have plenty of trees for shade and shelter.
You can see live free range hens on a real Sunny Queen Free Range farm during daylight hours at chooktracker.com.au