Whether you’re cooking breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack, cooking for a crowd can be a simple and versatile using Sunny Queen eggs! The next time you’ve got hungry mouths to feed, try some of these eggcellent time saving hacks:
- Use a muffin tin to poach or boil eggs in the oven. It’s a quick and easy way to prepare breakfast for a crowd!
- Use onion or capsicum rings as moulds for your eggs to add extra flavour and make them perfectly presentable as well!
- Make no fuss omelettes in a waffle press – no flipping is required and it’s ready in minutes!
- Bake eggs in halved avocadoes for a degglicious and healthy breakfast!
- Crack an egg into a hollow tomato, wrap up in some aluminum foil and cook on the barbeque for a healthy summer barbie!
- If you’re making a recipe that requires a lot of chopped eggs, press your eggs through a cooling rack and into a large bowl.
- Make scrambled eggs ahead of time using a slow-cooker. It’s also a clever way to keep warm for a buffet breakfast!
- If you’re making a recipe that calls for a lot of eggs like an omelette, scrambled eggs, quiche or frittata, use a handheld blender to whisk your eggs.
- If you need to separate a batch of eggs, place a strainer over a bowl and crack away!
For more eggcellent cooking hacks, like SunnyTheEgg on Facebook.