2 frozen puff pastry sheets
400g can pie apple
1 tablespoon raisins
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons icing sugar
Vanilla ice cream to serve
1. Preheat jaffle maker until green light switches on.
2. Cut each pastry square into 4 equal squares and set aside to thaw.
3. Mix together the pie apple, raisins, maple syrup and half the cinnamon.
4. Place 2 pastry squares into jaffle maker. Spoon half the apple mixture evenly between the two and place 2 pastry squares on top. Cook 3–5 minutes or until pastry is golden and crisp. Repeat with remaining pastry and apple filling.
5. Combine remaining cinnamon and sugar together and serve immediately, dusted with cinnamon sugar and vanilla ice cream.