This competition has now closed.
Congratulations to all five winners!
Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, fiancé, fiancée, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- The competition commences 12:15pm AEST on 10 July 2017. Final entries close 4:30pm AEST on 16 July 2017.
This is a game of skill and a winner will be determined at the discretion of the competition organisers.
- The Winner will be notified by email and phone within 28 days of the end of the Competition.
- Prizes will be delivered to the winner within 8 weeks after they have been notified (unless alternate arrangements are made for collection of the prizes).
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- At the end of the Competition, the Promoter will determine the best entry at their discretion from the valid entries received.
- If for any reason a winner is unable to accept a prize or for whatever reason is uncontactable or fails to communicate with the Promoter in a reasonable fashion by 5.00pm AEST 18 July 2017, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and a ‘second chance’ draw (conducted manually) will be conducted, if required, at the Promoter’s head office, at 5.00pm AEST on 20 July 2017 from all entrants.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification subject to the approval of all relevant State and Territory Lottery Departments (or equivalent).
- There are 5 prizes valued at RRP $49.95 and consists of the following Ayam™ Products:
2x AYAM™ Coconut Cream 270ml
1x AYAM™ Coconut Milk 270ml
AYAM™ Malaysian Nyonya Curry Paste 185g
AYAM™ Thai Red Curry Paste 195g
AYAM™ Thai Massaman Curry 195g
AYAM™ Oyster Sauce 210ml
AYAM™ Hoisin Sauce 210ml
AYAM™ Light Soy Sauce 210ml
AYAM™ Satay sauce 250ml
1x Sweet Chilli Sauce (for Finger Foods) 435ml
2 x AYAM™ Bowl and Chopstick sets
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright and any other relevant intellectual property) in and to their entry to the Promoter.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to the approval of all relevant State and Territory Lottery Departments (or equivalent).
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- The Promoter is H2 Pty Ltd ABN 30 507 367 560 of 76-78 Kooyong Rd, Caulfield North, Victoria 3161 tel. (03) 9428 8884.